We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Bats, owls, bears, and rabbits–your kids will love learning with this forest animal theme for preschool and kindergarten. Scan the lists below to find oodles of ideas for fine motor, math, and literacy.
Fine Motor Activities for a Forest Animals Theme
Your student will love coloring, cutting, and pasting with these fun forest animal printables.
Literacy Activities for a Forest Animal Theme
Make a little book, practice spelling words, or jump into a literature based unit study!
- Forest Animals Emergent Reader
- Forest Animals Spelling Activity
- Forest School Emergent Reader Bundle
- Owl Babies Unit Study
- We’re Going on a Bear Hunt Lapbook
Math Activities for a Forest Theme
Use these hands-on activities to review shapes, practice counting, and finish the patterns.
- Bat Shapes Playdough Mats
- Counting Leaves Playdough Mats
- Forest Animal Pattern Pages
- Forest Roll & Cover Dice Games
- Hedgehog Shapes Tracing Pages
Other Forest Animal Themed Activities
Snag one of the printable packs below to grab even more forest themed activities. Each pack includes a variety of printables for early learners. Simply pick and choose the activities that will work best for your student.