We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Grab these free Owl Cutting Practice Worksheets and help your student develop scissor skills. These owl cutting pages are perfect to build your forest theme or as a stand alone art activity for preschool and kindergarten students.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Owl Cutting Practice Worksheets?
When your student practices cutting, she is learning more than just how to use scissors. Your student experiences multiple benefits.
- Learning to use scissors helps a child develop focus as they look at the paper and determine where to cut.
- Scissor skills work and strengthen a child’s hand muscles.
- Using scissors builds fine motor muscles that will be used for other tasks such as handwriting.
- Scissor skills boost two-handed coordination.
- When your student finishes a cutting page, he will develop confidence that he can complete a task.
What’s Included in the Owl Themed Cutting Worksheets?
This set of Owl Cutting Pages includes six different cut and color activities with various owls. Some owls are awake with others are asleep. Some are flying and others are resting. Encourage your student to make these owls bright and fun as he decorates them.
How to Use the Owl Cutting Practice Worksheets
The owl cutting practice pages are super simple to use.
- Print the cutting pages.
- Let your student choose one.
- Encourage your student to color the picture.
- Encourage your student to cut out the picture, using the lines provided.
- Don’t worry about perfection, especially if your student hasn’t mastered the skill of cutting yet.
- If desired, let your student glue the owl to a piece of construction paper and give the art away to an aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, or friend!
Grab Your Set of Free Cutting Worksheets
To download your set of free cutting pages, click on the image below.