We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
So, you’ve already completed the dinosaur lapbook and your student is asking for more, more, more about dinosaurs. Try this lapbook any dinosaur research project and let your student explore his favorite dinosaur.
How to Complete Research for the Dinosaur Lapbook
By the time your student is finished with the Dinosaur Lapbook, she will be an expert on the dinosaur of her choice.
This lapbook was designed to give your student ample research opportunities. I recommend teaching your student how to find quality websites such as National Geographic or National Geographic Kids, Enchanted Learning Dinosaur Info. Pages, or going to the library to get books for this project.
Your student will have to conduct simple research in order to create this lapbook. However, prompts on the pages will guide her through the process and teach her the meanings of new words.
For example, as your student is completing the Finding Fossils Book, she will read through this information on the page:
What is range? A species range is an area of the world where a particular animal is found. Where was your dinosaur found? Color in the areas on the world map where your dinosaur’s bones have been located. You may want to add the country names, too.
Dinosaur Lapbook Templates
The printable file includes ten mini-book for your student to create a Dinosaur Lapbook:
- Cover Piece
- Dinosaur Habitat House Shape Book
- Finding Fossils Map Book
- Fun Facts Tab Book
- Dinosaur Locomotion Matchbook
- Dinosaur Anatomy Layer Book
- Diet Plate Shape Book
- Name Simple Fold Book
What does this dinosaur’s name mean?
- Classification Simple Fold Book
- Dinosaur Diagram Frame
How to Get Started with Your Dinosaur Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the lapbook.
- If you want, go to your local library and check out books about the dinosaur your student has chosen. This is a great time to teach your student how to use the library’s database to find books. You can also encourage your student to use websites.
- Buy the Lapbook ANY Dinosaur from the Tip-Top Printables Shop.
- Choose from two versions: full color mini-books or black and white mini-books.
- Print and prepare the mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of reading and learning all about your student’s favorite dinosaur!
Get Your Dinosaur Lapbook
You can snag your lapbook right here, or you can go to the shop to check out the details.
Explore More Animal Lapbooks
We have gobs of animal lapbooks at Homeschool Share. Check out these: