We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
My boys loved snap circuits when they were in elementary school. They played for hours–building, experimenting, and creating amazing things.
I remember once, on a particularly busy day, I only had time to do the homeschool basics with my older son and then I sent him off to play. A few hours later he came to me with a working radio made from snap circuits. At that moment I was completely sold on snap circuits as a wonderful educational resource and I purchased some extra sets for my son.
I was thrilled when Luanne Angelo emailed me to ask if I’d be interested in a Snap Circuits Lapbook for Homeschool Share. Yes, yes, and yes!
So grab a set of Snap Circuits and our free Snap Circuits Lapbook and let your student enjoy hours of hands-on learning and creating.
Snap Circuit Lapbook Printables
These mini-books and printables are provided in the Snap Circuits lapbook:
- Batteries Notebook Page
- Circuits Layer Book
- Colored Wires Simple Fold
- Electric Current T-book
- Electrical Symbols Notebook Page
- Electrical Attraction vs. Gravity Venn Diagram Mini-book
- Electricity & Electronics Definitions Flap Book
- Schematic Drawing Notebook Page
- What Are Schematics? Simple Fold Book
- Types of Switches Triangle Book
- What Is a Fuse? Simple Fold
- What Is a Fuse Box? Simple Fold
- Black Out vs. Brown Out Flap Book
- AC/DC L-Book
- Motors and Generators Notebook Page
- Important Aspect of Electricity Simple Fold
- Polarity Tri-fold
- Static Electricity Notebook Page
- Conductors or Insulators? Flap Book
- Laws and Formulas Notebook Page (includes Ohm’s Law, Watt’s Law, and Kirchhoff’s Law)
- Resistor and Resistance Simple Fold
- Photo Resistor Simple Fold
- Speakers Notebook Page
How to Get Started with Your Free Snap Circuits Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the ___ lapbook.
- Buy a Snap Circuits kit.
- Print the Snap Circuits lapbook.
- Choose and prepare the lapbook mini-books you want to use.
- Enjoy hands-on learning with your student.
Download Your Free Snap Circuits Lapbook
Simply click the image below to grab your free Snap Circuits Lapbook.
Other Science Resources for Upper Elementary
Check out these other science resources.