We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
In order to complete this free Periodic Table Lapbook, you will need to have the book Fizz, Bubble, & Flash by Anita Brandolini.
This book contains all the information your student will need to complete the Periodic Table lapbook.
To get the most out of the book, it would be best to read through it and do some of the experiments and then complete the lapbook as a final activity. This could be a long unit (up to a semester in length) depending on how fast you move through the book.
Thanks to Debbie Palmer for creating the original Periodic Table Lapbook for Homeschool Share.
Periodic Table Lapbook Printables
The file includes the following mini-books for your Periodic Table lapbook:
- The Periodic Table Simple Fold
- What Information Does Each Box Give? Side by Side
- Alkali Metals Clipboards
- Alkaline Earths Tab Book
- Main Group Metals Envelope Fold
- Metalloids Tri-fold
- Nonmetals Pocket
- Noble Gases Fan Book
- Transition Metals Flap Book
- Lanthanides Tab Book
- Actinides Fan Book
How to Get Started with Your Periodic Table Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Periodic Table Lapbook.
- Buy Fizz, Bubble, & Flash by Anita Brandolini or check it out from your local library. The book is currently out of print, but you might be able to use your library’s interlibrary loan program in order to obtain a copy.
- Print the Periodic Table Lapbook.
- Choose and prepare the mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy reading and learning all about chemistry with the Periodic Table lapbook!