We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
This Weather Lapbook includes printable activities based on the book Weather Words and What They Mean by Gail Gibbons. Grab the book, download the lapbook, and help your student learn all about rain, snow, wind, clouds, and how the weather works.
Weather Words Lapbook Printables
As you read through Weather Words and What They Mean by Gail Gibbons, use the lapbook mini-books to create a Weather Lapbook. The file includes the following mini-books:
- Snow Words Cards and Pocket
- How Snow Forms Tri-fold Book
- What Is a Blizzard? Mini-book
- What Is Hail? Matchbook
- What Is Fog? Matchbook
- What Is Dew? Matchbook
- How a Cloud Forms Shape Book
- Combination Clouds Flap Book.
- Types of Clouds Accordion Fold Book
- Changing Temperatures Accordion Book
- My Weather Predictions Mini-book
- About Rainbows Shape Book
- Thunder and Lightning Shutterfold Book
- How Rain Forms Umbrella Shape Book
- Wind Words Layer Book
- Rain Words Cards and Pocket
- And more!
To access all of the printables in this Weather Lapbook, subscribe to Homeschool Share’s email list using the form in this post.
Weather Words Lapbook Sample
This Weather Words Lapbook sample was made with two file folders.
How to Get Started with the Weather Words Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Weather Words and What They Mean Lapbook.
- Buy a copy of the book, Weather Words and What They Mean by Gail Gibbons, or grab one from your local library.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student. Remember, you don’t have to complete every mini-book.
- Enjoy a week of learning about weather with your student.
Download Your Free Weather Words Lapbook
More Weather Related Resources
If your student is fascinated with weather, try some of these other weather related resources.