We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Flash cards, repetitive worksheets, and timed tests–learning subtraction facts can be monotonous at times.
Try something different with your student and grab our Subtraction Facts Lapbook.
Our Subtraction Facts Lapbook will help your student to practice the subtraction facts over and over again by manipulating the mini-books inside the lapbook.
Subtraction Facts Lapbook Mini-books
These mini-books are included in the Subtraction Facts Lapbook:
- The One Family Accordion
- The Two Family Petal Book
- The Three Family Wheel
- The Four Family Layer Book
- The Five Family Hotdog Book
- The Six Family Fan Book
- The Seven Family Matchbooks
- The Eight Family Accordion
- The Nine Family Slider
- Speedy Subtraction Number Line
- How Do I Know When to Subtract?
- Subtraction Vocabulary Flap Book
- Subtraction Sorting Pockets and Cards
You can grab a copy of the entire Subtraction Facts Lapbook in an easy-to-print file at the end of this post.
Books About Subtraction
As you complete your Subtraction Facts Lapbook, you may want to read some books together that bring math to life and reinforce subtraction concepts.
Here are a few to check out:
- Monster Musical Chairs by Stuart J. Murphy
- If You Were a Minus Sign by Trisha Sue Speed Shaskan
- Elevator Magic by Stuart J. Murphy
- Subtraction Action by Loreen Leedy
How to Get Started with Your Subtraction Facts Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Subtraction Facts Lapbook.
- Print the Subtraction Facts Lapbook.
- Choose and prepare the lapbook mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Help your student practice her subtraction facts.