We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Are you looking for an easy, engaging way to learn number quantities? Make math fun with this free printable Easter Egg Matching Game.
Easter Egg Matching Game Preparation
This game requires a bit of printing and cutting, but it is easy to set up.
Print the matching cards on cardstock.
If desired, glue scrapbook paper pages to the backs of the card pages. This is not necessary, but it will give the cards a finished look. If you don’t have scrapbook paper, you could use colored paper.
Cut apart the cards.
You’re ready to play the game!
Easter Memory Matching Game Instructions
This game is similar to any memory matching game. Your goal is to match the number to the correct quantity of eggs in the basket.
- Mix up the cards. Put them in rows, face down.
- Players take turns choosing two cards to turn over.
- If the two cards match, keep them and take another turn. If the two cards do not match, turn them back over. The turn is over.
- Let the next player have a turn.
- Continue until all cards have been matched.
- Count the matches.
- The player who has the most matches is the winner.
That’s it. Simple and educational!
If you don’t want to play a two player game, you could give your students the cards and let them use them for a simple matching activity.
Grab Your Free Easter Matching Game Printable
Simply click on the image below to get started with your free memory matching game.
More Printable Easter Activities
We have gobs and gobs of printable Easter activities for your kids. If you are looking for more fun, try some of these:
- Easy Easter Mazes
- Easter Roll & Cover Games
- Easter Number Tracing Pages
- Easter Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Easter Playdough Mats