We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Grab your markers, crayons, and pencils–it’s time to boost fine motor and math skills with this set of Easter Number Tracing Worksheets.
Benefits of the Number Tracing Pages
The number tracing pages are a great way to introduce or review numbers 1-10.
Your student will see how the number is spelled. Your student will have the opportunity to practice writing the number and the number word. Your student can also count Easter eggs.
What Activities Are Included on the Free Easter Tracing Pages?
The number tracing pages have a variety of fine motor activities for your student.
- Coloring the Number Word
- Coloring the Number
- Tracing the Numbers
- Coloring Eggs in the Easter Basket
- Tracing the Number Words
Additionally, your student could color the Easter bunny on each page.
How to Use the Easter Numbers Tracing Pages
These number tracing pages are easy to use; no prep is required!
- Print the pages.
- Give your student crayons, markers, and a pencil. If your student doesn’t have a proper pincher grip, consider breaking the crayon. This will insure proper grip.
- Show your student how to complete the counting, tracing, and coloring activities on the page.
- We recommend using one tracing page per week as you introduce numbers. If you are reviewing numbers, you could use one per day.
Grab Your Free Easter Tracing Pages
Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter. Once you confirm, you’ll receive an email with the link to the number tracing worksheets. If you are already confirmed, simply enter your email address below, and you will receive an email with the link.
More Easter Printables for Early Learners
Check out these other Easter themed printables for your preschool and kindergarten students.
- Counting Easter Eggs Playdough Mat
- Easter Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Easter Egg Playdough Mats (creative fun!)
- The Bunny Who Found Easter Book Activities