We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Looking for an educational activity for Easter? Help the bunny and chick with a variety of tasks as you solve these easy Easter mazes.
Benefits of Mazes
Mazes are a great way to engage your child, but are they educational? Yes! This set of mazes provides many benefits for your preschool or kindergarten student.
- Mazes improve executive function skills such as planning and brainstorming as your student determines how to solve the maze.
- The easy mazes will also boost fine motor skills as your student traces through the path of the maze.
- Additionally, mazes require your student to use his or her eyes to find possible solutions. This will help build the visual motor skill of scanning which your student will use in the future for reading and writing.
- Mazes also boost student confidence. When students complete the puzzle, they can take pride in a job well done.
What’s Included in the Easy Easter Mazes?
This set of printable Easter mazes includes six different mazes featuring ways to help the Easter bunny, a chick, and some kids. Simple prompts will motivate your student to complete the mazes:
- “Help the bunny find the eggs and finish the maze.”
- “Help the girl hide the jellybeans for her friends.”
- “Help the chick find the paints so he can decorate the Easter eggs.”
The file includes a black and white version as well as a color version of each Easter maze.
How to Use the Printable Easter Mazes
This set of Easter maze worksheets is easy to use.
- Print the mazes.
- Give your student a crayon.
- Read the prompt at the top of the page.
- If necessary, show your student how to find and follow the path through the maze.
- If desired, laminate the mazes or put them in a dry erase pocket so that they can be used again and again. If you choose this option, give your student a dry erase marker to complete the mazes.
Get Your Set of Free Printable Easter Mazes
Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter. Once you confirm, you’ll receive an email with the link to the free Easter mazes. If you are already confirmed, simply enter your email address below, and you will receive an email with the link.
More Easter Printables and Activities for Your Early Learners
If you need more Easter activities for your kids, try some of these resources!
- Jelly Bean Printables
- Easter Number Tracing Pages
- The Bunny Who Found Easter Book Activities
- Easter Roll and Cover Games