We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Flash cards, repetitive worksheets, and timed tests–learning addition facts can be monotonous at times.
Mix things up and try our Addition Facts Lapbook. Your student can review the addition facts over and over again by manipulating the mini-books inside the lapbook. This is perfect for a tactile learner.
Addition Facts Lapbook Mini-books
These mini-books are included in the Addition Facts Lapbook:
- The One Family Flap Book
- The Two Family Simple Folds
- The Three Family Fan
- The Four Family Matchbooks
- The Five Family Window Book
- The Six Family Slider
- The Seven Family
- The Eight Family Flap Book
- The Nine Family Cards & Pocket
- How Do I Know When to Add?
- Addition Vocabulary Flap Book
- My Fact Family Houses
To access the printable Addition Facts Lapbook, subscribe to Homeschool Share’s email list using the form in this post.
Books About Addition
As you complete your Addition Facts Lapbook, you may want to read some books together that bring math to life.
Here are a few to check out:
- 12 Ways to Get to 11 is a fun exploration of addition with bright illustrations and imaginative ways to find 11.
- Domino Addition teaches kids how to add up the dots on dominos and how to spot different number combinations.
- Mission: Addition is another fun way to introduce addition to your student. The author, Loreen Leedy, uses examples from the real world to help your student discover and understand this math concept.
How to Get Started with Your Addition Facts Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Addition Facts Lapbook.
- Print the Addition Facts Lapbook.
- Choose and prepare the lapbook mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Help your student practice her addition facts.