We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
These big bears can stand 8 feet tall and weigh in at 1,600 pounds! Learn all about this amazing bear with our Polar Bear Lapbook.
How to Complete Research for the Polar Bear Lapbook
By the time your student is finished with the Polar Bear Lapbook, she will be an expert on these magnificent bears.
This lapbook was designed to give your student ample research opportunities. I recommend teaching your student how to find quality websites such as National Geographic or National Geographic Kids, or going to the library to get books for this project.
Your student will have to conduct simple research in order to create this lapbook. However, prompts on the pages will guide her through the process and teach her the meanings of new words.
For example, as your student is completing the Communication Clip Board Book, she will read through this information on the page:
Animals communicate using signals, displays, and sounds. This information helps other animals to make decisions that affect their survival. How does this animal communicate? Write your answer inside the book.
Polar Bear Lapbook Printables
The printable file includes ten mini-book for your student to create a Polar Bear Lapbook:
- Cover Piece
- Polar Bear Habitat House Shape Book
- Finding Polar Bears Map Book
- Polar Bear Fun Facts Tab Book
- Polar Bear Predators Matchbook
- Creature Features Layer Book
- Polar Bear Diet Plate Shape Book
- Group Name Simple Fold Book
- Classification Simple Fold Book
- Polar Bear Communication Clipboard
How to Get Started with Your Polar Bear Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the lapbook.
- If you want, go to your local library and check out books about polar bears. You can also encourage your student to use websites.
- Buy the Polar Bear Lapbook from the Tip-Top Printables Shop.
- Choose from two versions: full color mini-books or black and white mini-books.
- Print and prepare the mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of reading and learning all about polar bears!
Get Your Polar Bear Lapbook
You can snag your lapbook right here, or you can go to the shop to check out the details and other animal lapbooks.
Explore More Animal Lapbooks
We have gobs of animal lapbooks at Homeschool Share. Check out these: