We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Which bird has mesmerizing feathers yet cannot fly? The peacock! Grab our Peacock Lapbook and help your student learn all about this majestic bird.
How to Complete Research for the Peacock Lapbook
By the time your student is finished with the Peacock Lapbook, he will be an expert on these amazing birds.
This lapbook was designed to give your student ample research opportunities. I recommend teaching your student how to find quality websites such as National Geographic or National Geographic Kids, or going to the library to get books for this project.
Your student will have to conduct simple research in order to create this lapbook. However, prompts on the pages will guide him through the process and teach him the meanings of new words.
For example, as your student is completing the Classification Simple Fold Book, he will read through this information on the page:
Animals are classified into different groups. The most basic groups are reptiles, amphibians, fish, birds, and mammals. What is this animal? Write it inside the book.
If you want, do more research and write more information about its classification inside the mini-book.
Peacock Lapbook Printables
The printable file includes ten mini-book for your student to create a Peacock Lapbook:
- Cover Piece
- Peacock Habitat House Shape Book
- Finding Peacocks Map Book
- Peacock Fun Facts Tab Book
- Peacock Predators Matchbook
- Creature Features Layer Book
- Peacock Diet Plate Shape Book
- Group Name Simple Fold Book
- Classification Simple Fold Book
- Peacock Communication Clipboard
How to Get Started with Your Peacock Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the lapbook.
- If you want, go to your local library and check out books about peacocks. You can also encourage your student to use websites.
- Buy the Peacock Lapbook from the Tip-Top Printables Shop.
- Choose from two versions: full color mini-books or black and white mini-books.
- Print and prepare the mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of reading and learning all about peacocks!
Get Your Peacock Lapbook
You can buy your lapbook right here, or you can go to the shop to check out the details and other animal lapbooks.
Explore More Animal Lapbooks
We have gobs of animal lapbooks at Homeschool Share. Check out these: