We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Flash cards, repetitive worksheets, and timed tests–learning division facts can be monotonous at times.
Switch up your learning routine and try our Division Facts Lapbook.
Your student will learn gain an understanding of division concepts. Additionally, she can review the facts over and over again by manipulating the mini-books inside the lapbook.
Division Facts Lapbook Mini-books
These mini-books are included in the file so that your student can create a Division Facts Lapbook:
- Division Vocabulary T-book
- Times Tables Chart Simple Fold Book
- Fact Families Cards and Pocket
- Why Divide? Flap Book
- Number Line Division Flap Book
- When Dividing By One Flap Book
- Threes Triangle Fold Book
- The Divisor is Four Mini-book
- Time for Fives Cards and Pocket
- The Quotient is Six Shape Book
- Sevens Flap Book
- Eights Clipboard
- Nifty Nines Pencil Flap Book
- Divide and Conquer Mini-book
- Remainder Simple Fold Book
- Division with Remainders Mini-book
- And more!
Books to Teach Division Concepts
As you complete your Division Facts Lapbook, you may want to read some books together that bring math to life.
Here are a few division books to check out and read with your student:
- Divide and Ride by Stuart J. Murphy
- The Great Divide: A Mathematical Marathon by Dayle Ann Dodds
- The Multiplying Menace Divides by Pam Calvert
These additional book suggestions introduce younger students to division concepts:
How to Get Started with Your Division Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Division Facts Lapbook.
- Print the Division Facts Lapbook.
- Choose and prepare the lapbook mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Help your student practice his division facts.
Download Your Free Division Facts Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab your free Division Facts Lapbook.