We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Thanks to Tina Franks for helping with this Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! Lapbook.
Tippy, tippy, tippy, Pat!
That’s the sound three hungry bunnies make when the sun goes down and the moon comes up and Mr. McGreely’s garden smells yum, yum, yummy.
While he’s dreaming of his mouth-watering carrots, the bunnies are diving over fences and swimming trenches to get the veggies first!
Hammer, hammer, hammer, Saw!
That’s the sound Mr. McGreely makes when the sun comes up and the moon goes down and he sees what those twitch-whiskers have done!
Mr. McGreely will build something bigger and better, sure to keep even pesky puff-tails away.from Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! at amazon.com
This fun story will put a smile on your student’s face. Grab our free Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! and extend the reading of the book into several learning adventures.
Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! Lapbook Printables
This lapbook includes printable activities based on the book, Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! by Candace Fleming.
The file includes a variety of activities and mini-books for your student to create a Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! Lapbook:
- A Garden of Colors Layer book
- I Dream of Planting a Garden T-book
- This Is My Garden Fingerplay Mini-book
- Helpful and Harmful Garden Creatures Shutterfold Book
- Vegetable Beginning Sounds (includes L for Lettuce, P for Pea, C for Carrot, and T for Tomato)
- Carrot Lacing Card
- Story Sequencing Cards and Pocket
- Rabbit Facts Shape Book
- Carrot Sizes Carrots and Pocket
- My Feelings Accordion Pocket Book
- Garden Tools Hotdog Book
- Counting Rabbits in My Garden Matchbooks
To access all of the printables for this Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! lapbook, subscribe to Homeschool Share’s email list using the form in this post.
How to Get Started with the Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, Muncha! Muncha! Muncha!, or grab one from your local library.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of hopping and learning with your student.