We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Charlotte’s Web is a beautiful story of deliverance, friendship, loss, and redemption. It provides rich learning opportunities for your student. Grab our Charlotte’s Web Lapbook and enjoy reading and learning with this timeless book.
Charlotte’s Web Lapbook Printables
The printable file includes ten lapbook elements for your student to create this literature lapbook. Each mini-book includes instructions for folding, and some pages include mini-lessons for the story elements (such as setting and theme).
- Lapbook Cover Piece
- Author Layer Book (E.B. White)
Your student will need to research the author in order to complete this mini-book.
- New Words Mini-book
- Character Study T-book
- Character Awards Accordion
- Setting Matchbook
- Theme Accordion Book
- Cause and Effect Flap Book
- Charlotte’s Web Story Summary Trifold Book
- Five Words to Save a Friend Flap Book
How to Get Started with Your Charlotte’s Web Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the lapbook.
- If you want, go to your local library and check out Charlotte’s Web or buy a copy. You might want to grab a book about E. B. White as well. Some Writer: the Story of E.B. White by Melissa Sweet is fantastic.
- Gather supplies: a file folder, pencils, scissors, glue, and colored pencils.
- Buy the Charlotte’s Web Lapbook from the Tip-Top Printables Shop.
- Choose from two versions: full color mini-books or black and white mini-books.
- Print and prepare the mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy reading, discussing, and learning with Charlotte’s Web.
Get Your Charlotte’s Web Literature Lapbook
You can snag your lapbook right here, or you can go to the shop to check out the details and other lapbooks.
Explore More Literature Lapbooks
We have oodles of literature lapbooks. When you finish Charlotte’s Web, try some of these others based on classic chapter books.