We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Explore an amazing forest creature with this Moose Lapbook.
How to Complete Research for the Moose Lapbook
By the time your student is finished with the Moose Lapbook, he will be an expert on these giant, mighty creatures of the forest.
This lapbook was designed to give your student ample research opportunities. I recommend teaching your student how to find quality websites such as National Geographic or National Geographic Kids, or going to the library to get books for this project.
Your student will have to conduct simple research in order to create this lapbook. However, prompts on the pages will guide him through the process and teach him the meanings of new words.
For example, as your student is completing the Diet Plate Shape Book, he will read through this information on the page:
What is a diet? A diet includes what the animal eats. Some animals are carnivores; they eat meat. Other animals are herbivores; they eat plants. The animals that eat both meat and plants are called omnivores.
What kind of diet does this animal eat? Draw and label the animal’s diet on the inside of the plate shape book.
Moose Lapbook Templates
The printable file includes ten mini-book for your student to create a Moose Lapbook:
- Cover Piece
- Moose Habitat House Shape Book
- Finding Moose Map Book
- Moose Fun Facts Tab Book
- Moose Predators Matchbook
- Creature Features Layer Book
- Moose Diet Plate Shape Book
- Group Name Simple Fold Book
- Classification Simple Fold Book
- Moose Communication Clipboard
How to Get Started with Your Moose Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the lapbook.
- If you want, go to your local library and check out books about moose. You can also encourage your student to use websites.
- Buy the Moose Lapbook from the Tip-Top Printables Shop.
- Choose from two versions: full color mini-books or black and white mini-books.
- Print and prepare the mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of reading and learning all about the mighty moose!
Get Your Moose Lapbook
You can snag your lapbook right here, or you can go to the shop to check out the details and other animal lapbooks.
Explore More Animal Lapbooks
We have gobs of animal lapbooks at Homeschool Share. Check out these: