We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Help your student learn how to recognize coins, count with coins, and more with this interactive Money Lapbook.
Thanks to Michelle Snyder for creating this Money Lapbook.
Discovering Money Lapbook Printables
This Money Lapbook includes the following mini-books to help your student learn about money.
- Counting by 1s with Pennies
- Counting by 5s with Nickels
- Counting by 10s with Dimes
- Counting by 25s with Quarters
- Equal Amounts Puzzle Cards and Pocket (your student can play this matching game over and over again)
- The Toy Store Shutterflap Book
- Two Ways to Write Cents Matchbook
- Coin Denominations Interlock Book
- Men on Our Money Layer Book
- How Many Pennies? Circle Book
How to Get Started with the Discovering Money Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Discovering Money Lapbook:
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student. Remember, you don’t have to do it all. Just pick the mini-books that will work best for your student.
- Have fun learning about money!
Books to Help Your Student Learn More About Money
- A Dollar, A Penny, How Much and How Many? by Brian P. Cleary
- The Coin Counting Book by Rozanne Lanczak Williams
- One Cent, Two Cents, Old Cents, New Cents by Bonnie Worth
Download Your Free Discovering Money Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab the free Discovering Money Lapbook.