We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
This lapbook includes printable activities based on the book The Magician’s Nephew by C. S. Lewis.
On a daring quest to save a life, two friends are hurled into another world, where an evil sorceress seeks to enslave them. But then the lion Aslan’s song weaves itself into the fabric of a new land, a land that will be known as Narnia. And in Narnia, all things are possible.from The Magician’s Nephew at amazon.com
Thanks to Lynn Pitts and Luanne Angelo for preparing this The Magician’s Nephew Lapbook.
The Magician’s Nephew Lapbook Printables
The following mini-books are included in the file for your student to create a The Magician’s Nephew Lapbook.
Chapter One Lapbook Mini-books
- Polly and Digory’s Bad Feeling Simple Fold
- Welcome Tri-fold
Chapter Two Lapbook Mini-books
- Digory and the Yellow Ring Shape Book
Chapter Three Lapbook Mini-books
- How do Polly and Digory choose what to do with the wood? Simple Fold Book
- Describe two big mistakes Digory makes Split Matchbook
- Godly Wisdom Accordion Book
Chapter Four Lapbook Mini-books
- Proverbs 22:3 Simple Fold Book
- How Would You Feel? Simple Fold Book
- Strike the Bell Flap Book
Chapter Five Lapbook Mini-books
- The Tongue Fan Book
- Evil Queen Tri-fold Book
Chapter Six Lapbook Mini-books
- Jadis Simple Fold Book
- Uncle Andrew Hat Shape Book
Chapter Seven Lapbook Mini-books
- Israel’s Wicked Queen Matchbook
- Uncle Andrew & Magic Simple Fold Book
Chapter Eight Lapbook Mini-books
- Zeph. 3:17 Simple Fold Book
- Cabby Simple Fold Book
Chapter Nine Lapbook Mini-books
- Narnia vs. Earth Venn Diagram Flap Book
- Love of Money Simple Fold Book
Chapter Ten Lapbook Mini-books
- Digory Believes Aslan Can Help Simple Fold Book
- Uncle Andrew and the Scary Animals Simple Fold Book
Chapter Eleven Lapbook Mini-books
- Unconscious Uncle Andrew Simple Fold Book
- Psalm 139 Scroll Book
Chapter Twelve Lapbook Mini-books
- Winged Horse 3/4 Book
- Will It Grow? Accordion Book
Chapter Thirteen Lapbook Mini-books
- Word Balloon Book
- Bird Shutterfold
- Apple Shape Book
Chapter Fourteen Lapbook Mini-books
- Disciples Triangle Book
- Cabby as King Simple Fold Book
- King and Queen of Narnia Simple Fold Book
- Aslan’s Gift Mini-book
Chapter Fifteen Lapbook Mini-books
- Aslan’s Last Conversation Simple Fold Book
- Digory and Polly Return to London Simple Fold Book
- Burying the Apple Simple Fold Book
- Time Passed Simple Fold Book
How to Get Started with the The Magician’s Nephew Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the The Magician’s Nephew Lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, The Magician’s Nephew by C. S. Lewis, or grab one from your local library.
- Decide if you want to display this lapbook in several file folders, or if you want to make a notebook. To make a notebook, simply three-hole punch cardstock and add the pages to a three-ring binder. Add the mini-books to the pages of cardstock.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of reading and literature lapbooking with your student.
Download Your Free The Magician’s Nephew Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab the free The Magician’s Nephew lapbook.