We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
This lapbook includes printable activities based on the book The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.
Thanks to Lynn Pitts, Luanne Angelo, and Jennifer Brock for preparing this The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook Printables
The file includes the following mini-books for your student to create a The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook. Your student will use creative and critical thinking skills to create this The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook.
Chapter 1 Mini-books
- Wardrobe Shutterfold Book
- Lucy Drawn to the Light Simple Fold
Chapter 2 Mini-book
- Lucy and the Faun Envelope Fold Book
Chapter 3 Mini-books
- How Much Time Had Passed? Simple Fold Book
- Why Did Edmund Go Into the Wardrobe? Simple Fold Book
- Edmund and the Queen Mini-book
Chapter 4 Mini-books
- James 4:7 Mini-book
- Proverbs 23:1-3 Simple Fold Book
- While Edmund Was Visiting the Queen, What Was Lucy Doing? Mini-book
- Turkish Delight Recipe Card and Pocket
Chapter 5 Mini-books
- Advice from the Professor Mini-book
- Telling the Truth vs. Telling Lies Matchbook
- What Happened to Put All of the Children Together in the Wardrobe? Mini-book
- Mr. Tumnus’ Arrest Scroll
Chapter 6 Mini-books
- Edmund Is Lying Simple Fold
- Follow Arrow Shape Book
- What Happens to Mr. Tumnus?
Chapter 7 Mini-books
- Name of Aslan Simple Fold
- Yippee! Matchbook
Chapter 8 Mini-books
- Beaver Shape Book
- Where Did Edmund Sneak Off To? Simple Fold Book
- Where Would the Sons of Adam Meet Aslan? Simple Fold Book
Chapter 9 Mini-books
- Lion Statue Tri-fold Book
- Who’s Afraid of Aslan? Simple Fold Book
- Does Edmund Turn Back? Mini-book
Chapter 10 Mini-books
- Father Christmas Flap Book
- Signs the Spell is Breaking Mini-book
- Narnia Rhymes
Chapter 11 Mini-books
- I John 3:8 Simple Fold Book
- Psalm 5:9 Mini-book
- What Does Edmund Get When He Sees the Queen? Simple Fold Book
Chapter 12 Mini-books
- Creatures T-book
- Crown Shape Book
- Rise Up Simple Fold Book
Chapter 13 Mini-books
- Aslan & the Witch Exchange Tri-fold Book
- Isaiah 43:18 Mini-book
- Edmund After the Walk Mini-book
Chapter 14 Mini-book
- The Greatest Gift Side by Side Book
Chapter 15 Mini-books
- Matthew 27:51 Simple Fold Book
- ROAR! Mini-book
Chapter 16 Mini-book
- Statues Flap Book
Chapter 17 Mini-books
- Favorite Parts of the Book
- Plans for Narnia Layer Book
- Does Edmund Know? Simple Fold Book
To access all of the printables The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook, subscribe to Homeschool Share’s email list using the form in this post.
How to Get Started with the The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis, or grab one from your local library.
- Decide if you want to display this lapbook in several file folders, or if you want to make a notebook. To make a notebook, simply three-hole punch cardstock and add the pages to a three-ring binder. Add the mini-books to the pages of cardstock.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of literature lapbooking with your student.
Download Your Free The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Lapbook
Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter. Once you confirm, you’ll receive an email with the link to the lapbook. If you are already confirmed, simply enter your name and email address below, and you will receive an email with the link.
More Chronicles of Narnia Lapbooks
Are you looking for more lapbooks based on C.S. Lewis’ classic books, The Chronicles of Narnia? Try these!