We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
This literature lapbook includes printable activities based on the book The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis. It’s a fantastic alternative to a traditional book report.
On a desperate journey, two runaways meet and join forces. Though they are only looking to escape their harsh and narrow lives, they soon find themselves at the center of a terrible battle. It is a battle that will decide their fate and the fate of Narnia itself.from The Horse and His Boy
Thanks to Lynn Pitts and Luanne Angelo for preparing this The Horse and His Boy Lapbook.
The Horse and His Boy Lapbook Printables
The following mini-books are included in the file for your student to create a The Horse and His Boy Lapbook:
Chapter One Lapbook Mini-books
- Baby in the Bible Simple Fold
- Bree’s Full Name Simple Fold
Chapter Two Lapbook Mini-books
- Galatians 3:26-28 Shutterfold Book
- Who Was Helping the Children Simple Fold Book
Chapter Three Lapbook Mini-books
- Family Tree Book
- Disguises Simple Fold
- Why Didn’t Aravis Want to Marry Ahoshta Tarkaan? Simple Fold
- Jesus’ Family Tree Simple Fold Book
Chapter Four Lapbook Mini-books
- City Matchbook
- Different Actions Flap Book
Chapter Five Lapbook Mini-books
- Prince Rabadash Simple Fold
- Ahoshta and Price Rabadash Mini-book
Chapter Six Lapbook Mini-books
- Anxious Shasta Simple Fold
- Fear Simple Fold Book
- Hebrews 9:27-28 and John 3:16-18 Simple Fold Book
Chapter Seven Lapbook Mini-books
- Shopping List Shape Book
- Treasure Cards and Pocket
- Proverbs 31:10-31
Chapter Eight Lapbook Mini-books
- Hiding Place Pull-tab Book
- Proverbs 6:16-19 Accordion Fold Book
Chapter Nine Lapbook Mini-books
- Walking in the Desert Simple Fold Book
- Matthew 2:1-8 Frame
Chapter Ten Lapbook Mini-books
- Luck Simple Fold Book
- Why Was the Lion Chasing? Simple Fold Book
- Who Controls Circumstances? Mini-book
Chapter Eleven Lapbook Mini-books
- Which Way? Directions Book
- What Was King Lune Doing? Simple Fold Book
Chapter Twelve Lapbook Mini-books
- Stream of Water Circle Shape Book
- Dwarf Brothers Names Book
- Dwarfs’ Breakfast Simple Fold Book
Chapter Thirteen Lapbook Mini-books
- Shasta in Battle Circle Shape Book
- Rabadash and His Armor Flap Book
Chapter Fourteen Lapbook Mini-books
- Genesis 50:19-20 Flap Book
- Will Bree Be Disappointed? Simple Fold Book
Chapter Fifteen Lapbook Mini-books
- Finding Freedom Simple Fold
- John 20:19-20 Simple Fold Book
You can grab a copy of the entire The Horse and His Boy Lapbook in an easy-to-print file at the end of this post.
How to Get Started with the The Horse and His Boy Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the The Horse and His Boy Lapbook.
- Buy a copy of the book, The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis, or grab one from your local library.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of literature lapbooking with your student.
Download Your Free The Horse and His Boy Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab the free The Horse and His Boy Lapbook.