We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Wanda Petronski is ridiculed by her classmates for wearing the same faded blue dress every day. She claims she has one hundred dresses at home, but everyone knows she doesn’t. When Wanda is pulled out of school one day, the class feels terrible, and classmate Maddie decides that she is “never going to stand by and say nothing again.” A gentle tale about bullies, bystanders, and having the courage to speak up.from The Hundred Dresses at amazon.com
This powerful tale of kindness and acceptance is the base for our The Hundred Dresses Lapbook. Grab the book and our lapbook and get started on a literature lapbook adventure.
Thanks to Leslie Cardwell for preparing this The Hundred Dresses Lapbook.
The Hundred Dresses Lapbook Printables
This lapbook includes printable activities based on the book The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes. It includes the following mini-book printables:
- Vocabulary Flap Books
- Main Characters Book
- Friendship Shutterfold Book
- Peer Pressure Accordion
- Poland Simple Fold
- Map of Poland
- Famous Polish Person Report Pocket
- Causes of the Great Depression Fan Book
- The Great Depression Newspaper Article Template
- Examining Your Roots Activity Page & Pocket
- The Gettysburg Address
- Dress Designs Mini-book
How to Get Started with the The Hundred Dresses Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the The Hundred Dresses lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, The Hundred Dresses, or borrow one from your local library.
- Choose and print The Hundred Dresses lapbook mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of literature lapbooking with your student.
Download Your Free The Hundred Dresses Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab the free The Hundred Dresses lapbook.
More Literature Lapbooks
We have lots of literature lapbooks at Homeschool Share. Try some of these: