We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
There are lots of children on Hill Street, but no little girls Betsy’s age. So when a new family moves into the house across the street, Betsy hopes they will have a little girl she can play with. Sure enough, they do—a little girl named Tacy. And from the moment they meet at Betsy’s fifth birthday party, Betsy and Tacy becoms such good friends that everyone starts to think of them as one person—Betsy-Tacy.
Betsy and Tacy have lots of fun together. They make a playhouse from a piano box, have a sand store, and dress up and go calling. And one day, they come home to a wonderful surprise—a new friend named Tib.
If your think you student would enjoy these stories, grab our go-along Betsy-Tacy Lapbook and turn it into some learning fun!
Thanks to Kristen Hill for preparing the Betsy-Tacy and the Betsy-Tacy and Tib lapbook printables.
Betsy-Tacy Lapbook Printables
This set of lapbook includes printable activities based on two books: Betsy-Tacy and Betsy-Tacy and Tib. Both books were written by Maud Hart Lovelace.
- Betsy, Tacy, and Tib Flap Book
- My Favorite Part of the Story Flap Book
- Betsy’s 5th Birthday Matchbook
- The Chicken and the Egg Shutterfold Book
- Supper on the Bench Accordion Book
- When and Where? Simple Fold
- Horse and Buggy Vocabulary
- The Sand Store Simple Fold
- School Days Petal Fold
- Two Nickels Petal Fold
- My Paper Dolls Pocket
- The Mirror Place Pocket & Mirror
- My Imaginary Trip Pocket
- My Betsy-Tacy and Tib Story Pocket
- The Name Game Flap Book
- How Are You Feeling? Flap Book
- Acme Pills Simple Fold
- Life at the Turn of the 20th Century
- Going Calling Accordion
- Pretending to Be Birds Simple Fold
- At the Street Fair Book
- Going on an Imaginary Trip T-book
- About the Author: Maud Hart Lovelace Simple Fold
- Secret Clubs Flap Book
- Everything Pudding Flap Book
- Being Good Accordion
- Heaven Matchbook
- And more!
How to Get Started with the Betsy-Tacy Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Betsy-Tacy Lapbook.
- Buy a copy of the books, Betsy-Tacy and Betsy-Tacy and Tib, or borrow them from your local library.
- Choose and print the Betsy-Tacy lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of literature lapbooking with your student.
Download Your Betsy-Tacy Lapbook Printables
Simply click on the image below to grab the free Betsy-Tacy lapbook printables.
More Literature Lapbooks
Check out these other literature lapbook studies: