We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Henry and Mudge books are just right for new readers, and they are filled with sweet and funny stories about a boy and his lovable, 180-pound dog, Mudge.
In this adventure, Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea, are ready to share sun and sand-filled day at the beach.
Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea chapters include:
- To the Beach
- The Forever Sea
- Brave Dog
- Good-bye, Crab
Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea Lapbook Printables
The following mini-books are included in this Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea lapbook:
- Goodbye, Crab Simple Fold
- The Forever Sea Word Search
- To the Beach Bucket and Shovel Pull Tab Book
- Crab Facts Fan
- Lunch Flap Book
- The Forever Sea Matchbook
How to Get Started with the Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea, or grab one from your local library.
- Choose and prepare the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of fun-filled reading with your student.
Download Your Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to access your free copy of the Henry and Mudge and the Forever Sea lapbook.
Henry and Mudge Lapbook Extras
In addition to the download you’ll receive in your email, you may want to grab these Henry and Mudge lapbook extras. Just click the image below to grab them.
More Henry and Mudge Resources
We have seven Henry and Mudge lapbooks at Homeschool Share for your beginning reader. Here are a few more: