We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Learn to recognize numbers 0-10 and understand quantities with this free coconut tree number memory game. It’s a perfect go-along for the book Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3.
Number Memory Game Preparation
This game is easy to set up.
- Print the matching cards on cardstock.
- If desired, glue coordinating (simple patterns with green and brown are a good choice) scrapbook paper pages to the backs of the card pages. This is not necessary, but it will give the cards a finished look.
- Cut apart the cards.
- You’re ready to play the game!
What’s Included in the Free Printable Number Memory Game?
This game includes 22 cards to match with 11 different numbers, 0-10. Playing the game a fantastic way to introduce or review numbers and quantities.
Coconut Tree Memory Game Instructions
This game is similar to any memory matching game. Your goal is to match the number cards to the tree cards with the corresponding number of coconuts.
If you aren’t familiar with how to play a memory matching game, here are the instructions:
- Mix up the cards. Put them in rows, face down.
- Players take turns choosing two cards to turn over.
- If the two cards match, keep them and take another turn. If the two cards do not match, turn them back over. The turn is over.
- Let the next player have a turn.
- Continue until all cards have been matched.
- Count the matches.
- The player who has the most matches is the winner.
That’s it. Simple and educational!
If you don’t want to play a two player game, you could give your student the cards and let him use them for a simple matching activity.
Grab Your Free Coconut Tree Number Matching Game
Simply click on the image below to grab your free memory matching game.
More Memory and Matching Games
If your student loves to play memory matching games, try some of these!