We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
This lapbook includes printable activities based on the book Benjamin Franklin by Ingri and Edgar Parin D’Aulaire.
The D’Aulaire book details the life of this famous American from his boyhood as one of the youngest of seventeen children, to his teen years as an apprentice in his brother’s print shop and his later years as an inventor, statesman, diplomat, and signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Benjamin Franklin Lapbook Printables
All the information you need to complete this lapbook is found in Benjamin Franklin by Ingri and Edgar Parin D’Aulaire.
The file includes these mini-books for your student’s Benjamin Franklin Lapbook:
- Wit and Wisdom Pocket and Cards (Benjamin Franklin’s sayings)
- Widow Dogood’s Writings Matchbook
- Life in Pennsylvania Matchbook
- On the Run! Layer Book
- Sound Advice Flap Book
- Journey to London Map Book
- First Trip to England Side by Side Book
- Declaration of Independence Pocket
- Second Trip to England Flap Book
- Third Trip to England Envelope Fold Book
- Helping Others Fan
- New Words Pocket
- Ben Franklin’s Family House Shape Book
- Finding Time to Read Simple Fold
- Lessons Learned in Chidhood Tri-fold Book
- Apprenticeship Flap Book
- Did You Know? File Folders
- Story of the Hatmaker Hat Shape Book
- The Thirteen Colonies Mini-book
- Poor Richard’s Almanac Simple Fold Book
- Trip to France Shutter Flap Book
- Electricity Simple Fold Book
- Deborah Read Simple Fold Book
- Inventions Mini-book
- America vs. England Shuttertied Book
How to Get Started with the Benjamin Franklin Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Benjamin Franklin Lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, Benjamin Franklin by Ingri and Edgar Parin D’Aulaire, or grab one from your local library.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of learning about Benjamin Franklin with your student.
Download Your Free Benjamin Franklin Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab the free Benjamin Franklin lapbook.