We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
This lapbook includes printable activities based on the book If You Lived with the Iroquois by Ellen Levine.
This book describes what life was like for the Iroquois hundreds of years ago. By putting the reader in the empathetic position of posing the information as questions, the reader is drawn into the subject matter in a realistic and exciting way. The reader discovers the rich culture of the Iroquois from their festivals, religion, education, work, and beliefs.from If You Lived With The Iroquois at amazon.com
Thanks to Jimmie for preparing this If You Lived with the Iroquois lapbook.
If You Lived with the Iroquois Lapbook Printables
As you read If You Lived with the Iroquois, your student can work through the following mini-books to make a lapbook:
- Names of Iroquois Wheel
- Maps Layer Book
- Five Nations Concept Map
- Iroquois Trail Shutterfold Book
- Storytelling Accordion Book
- Wampum Tri-fold Book
- Longhouse Shutterfold Book
- Fireside and Longhouse Families Split Matchbook
- Clans Accordion Book
- Iroquois Names Accordion Square
- Names in Our Clan Petal Book
- Three Sisters 3/4 Book
- Uses of Corn Fan Book
- Longnose Pop-up Book
- Preparing Deerskin Triangle Book
- Moccasins Fan Book
- Snowshoe Fan Book
- Iroquois Healers Wheel Book
- Iroquois Calendars Pull Tab Book
- Work in Four Seasons Pocket and Cards
- Iroquois Sports four petal books in folder
- Iroquois Creation Story Accordion Octagon
- Iroquois Festivals Cards with Pocketbook
- League Four Flap Book
- Iroquois Council Shutterfold
- Naho Pull Tab Book
How to Get Started with the If You Lived with the Iroquois Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the If You Lived with the Iroquois Lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, If You Lived with the Iroquois by Ellen Levine, or grab one from your local library.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of literature lapbooking with your student.
Download Your If You Lived with the Iroquois Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab the free If You Lived with the Iroquois lapbook.