We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Are you looking for a quick and easy Easter activity for your kids? Try a free, printable Easter word scramble.
If you are looking for all of our word puzzles, try this page.
Benefits of Word Games
Is a word scramble just busy work? No way! A word scramble can benefit your student in a variety of ways.
- Your student will bend her brain to think of words related to the word scramble topic.
- Your student will use spelling skills (and possibly dictionary skills, too) to unscramble the words.
- If you put your students in groups, they can work cooperatively to determine each word.
- Word games can introduce new vocabulary words or review words that students may not use frequently.
- Word scrambles can help your student make connections between the words and the subject of the puzzles.
- Puzzles and games break up the monotony of regular book work. Word scrambles are a fun way to create interest in a topic or celebrate a holiday or season.
What’s Included in the Winter Word Scramble Printable Pack?
The printable pack includes two different Easter themed word scrambles. Each option has a color version as well as a black and white version (with images your student can color, if desired).
Option #1: Easter Eggs Word Scramble
This printable game includes ten Easter egg hunt themed words for your student to unscramble.
Option #2: Easter Story Word Scramble
This religious Easter word scramble includes ten words related to the story found in the Bible.
Answer keys for both word scrambles are included in the printable pack.
How to Use the Free Printable Winter Word Scrambles
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the box below and confirm your email (unless you are already confirmed).
- Wait for the the next email with the download button.
- Download the word puzzles.
- Choose which word scrambles to print. You can print in full color or black and white (to save on ink).
- Demonstrate how to unscramble the words.
- Encourage your student to have fun with these games.
Note: Each scramble is a full page. If your student doesn’t need the extra room to experiment with spelling and word building, consider printing two pages per page (you should find the option in your printer settings).
Get Your Free Easter Word Scrambles
Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter. Once you confirm, you’ll receive an email with the link to the word scramble puzzles. If you are already confirmed, simply enter your email address below, and you will receive an email with the link.
More Easter Printables for Your Student
Grab some more Easter themed learning activities for your student.