We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
If you are looking for something quick, cute, and easy for Easter, try our free printable Easter Chicks Craft for kids. It’s a great way to celebrate the season and boost fine motor skills with just a few simple craft supplies.
Supplies Needed for the Easy Easter Chicks Craft
To create this 3D Easter scene, you’ll need some basic craft supplies:
- markers or crayons (or even paint and glitter, if you are feeling brave)
That’s it! Super simple.
How to Assemble the Easter Chicks Craft for Kids
This cute Easter chick craft is easy to assemble.
- Print off the three pages of the this coloring scene on to white cardstock: foreground, middle ground, and background.
- Color all three sections. Your student will get to color tons of Easter and spring things: daffodils, Easter eggs, a basket, an adult chick and a baby chick, a Happy Easter sign, and more!
- Carefully trim off all the grey areas (grey dotted lines indicate where to cut).
- Fold the side flaps forwards or backwards as indicated and read the instructions on each flap for info on where to glue each one. You will work in alphabetical order to attach the flaps.
- The completed scene will be able to stand on its own. This is a great way to add some holiday spark to your classroom or home. Your student could also spread joy by gifting it to a friend or family member.
Get Your Free Printable Easter Craft
Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter. Once you confirm, you’ll receive an email with the link to the simple paper chick craft. If you are already confirmed, simply enter your email address below, and you will receive an email with the link.
More Easter Printables for Your Kids
Are you looking for more Easter fun for your kids? Try some of these printable activities.
- Easter Word Searches
- Easter Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- The Legend of the Easter Egg Unit Study Lessons
- Easter Egg Playdough Mats