We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Oceans Lapbook Unit Study Lessons
Amanda Bennett’s Oceans Unit Study is chocked full of amazing lessons that span four weeks. She has a section for younger students and a section for older students. Here are some of the lessons included:
- Names and Locations of the Main Oceans
- Zones and Layers of the Ocean
- Ocean Animals
- Water Cycle
- Ocean Explorers
- Geography of the Ocean Floor
- Seashore Life
- Ocean Resources
Oceans Lapbook Printables
These Oceans Lapbook printables were created (with permission) so that your student can compile a lapbook or notebook while she studies the topics in the Oceans Unit Study.
The printables match the Oceans Unit Study and reference the week and day they should be used.
The Oceans Lapbook includes 47 pages of mini-books and notebook pages. These are some of the printables provided:
- New Words Matchbooks
- Dangerous Sea Creatures Simple Fold
- Earth’s Surface Graph
- Under the Sea Notebook Page
- Sharks Flap Book
- Vertebrates vs. Invertebrates
- Ocean Layers of Life Notebook Page
- Orca Accordion Book
- Rays Flap Book
- God Created Oceans Simple Fold Book
- Leif Erickson Notebook Page
- Henry the Navigator Mini-book
- Sea Otters Envelope Book
- Christopher Columbus Notebook Page
- Coral Reef Side by Side
- Seahorse Shape Book
- Tides Flap Book
- Sand Dollar Mini-book
- Vasco da Gama Notebook Page
- Sea Star Accordion Book
- On the Ocean Floor Notebook Page
- Manatee Tri-fold Book
- And so much more!
How to Get Started with the Oceans Unit Study and Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Oceans Lapbook.
- Buy a copy of the Oceans Unit Study by Amanda Bennett.
- Pink and choose the lessons you want to use with your student (a highlighter works great for this).
- Prepare the Oceans lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
Download Your Free Oceans Lapbook
Simply click on the image below to grab the free Oceans Lapbook.
More Lapbooks to Compliment Amanda Bennett Unit Studies
When my oldest son was in elementary school, I designed several lapbooks for Amanda Bennett’s Unit Study Adventures. If you are looking for a month-long study, these are fantastic. Here are the others.