We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Are you looking for an engaging project to keep your kids busy and learning? Try our Valentine’s Day Lapbook. It includes several different ways to learn about and celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Lapbook Printables
This lapbook includes nine different lapbook elements for your student to create a unique project.
- Cover Piece
The lapbook templates include two options; choose a boy or a girl.
- When Is Valentine’s Day Simple Fold Book
- Heart Map
What is special to your child? Help her write down the people, places, and memories that are special–making a map of her heart.
- Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day T-book
- The Story of Saint Valentine Matchbook
- Valentine’s Day Symbols Tab Book
- Acrostic Poem Flap Book
You have two options: make an acrostic poem for the word love or make an acrostic poem for the word heart.
- Valentine Rhyme Simple Fold Book
Write an original rhyme or include one you find.
- Ways to Show Love and Kindness Accordion Book
How to Get Started with the Valentine’s Day Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with this lapbook.
- Gather the supplies you need: file folders (one per student), crayons, pencils, scissors, and glue. If you need detailed instructions for assembling your lapbook, please read our how to page.
- You will also need to find some reliable sources on Valentine’s Day and Saint Valentine. Try your local library or use websites such as National Geographic Kids.
- Choose and print the lapbook printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of celebrating Valentine’s Day!
Buy Your Valentine Lapbook
You can buy your lapbook right here, or you can head to the shop to check out more details before you buy.
More Valentine’s Day Resources and Printables
If you are looking for more Valentine fun for your students, try these other resources and printables.