We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Looking for an easy Valentine’s Day activity for your kids? Try a Valentine word scramble!
If you are looking for all of our word puzzles, try this page.
Benefits of Word Games
Even though a word scramble is a fun game, it can benefit your student in a variety of ways.
- Your student will bend her brain to think of words related to the word scramble topic.
- Your student will use spelling skills (and possibly dictionary skills, too) to unscramble the words.
- If you put your students in groups, they can work cooperatively to determine each word.
- Word games can introduce new vocabulary words or review words that students may not use frequently.
- Word scrambles can help your student make connections between the words and the subject of the puzzles.
- Puzzles and games break up the monotony of regular book work. Word scrambles are a fun way to create interest in a topic or celebrate a holiday like Valentine’s Day.
What’s Included in the Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable Pack?
The printable pack includes three different word scrambles with Valentine’s Day themes. Each option has a color version as well as a black and white version (with images your student can color, if desired).
Valentine’s Day Fun Word Scramble
This word puzzle has ten Valentine’s Day themed words for your student to unscramble.
Valentine’s Day Symbols Word Scramble
Learn and discuss ten different Valentine’s Day symbols with this word puzzle.
Valentine’s Gifts Word Scramble
Your student will unscramble ten different Valentine’s Day gifts with this printable game.
Answer keys are included for all of the word scrambles in this printable pack.
How to Use the Free Printable Valentine Word Scrambles
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the box below and confirm your email (unless you are already confirmed).
- Wait for the the next email with the download button.
- Download the word puzzles.
- Choose which word scrambles to print. You can print in full color or black and white (to save on ink).
- Demonstrate how to unscramble the words.
- Encourage your student to have fun with these games!
Note: Each scramble is a full page. If your student doesn’t need the extra room to experiment with spelling and word building, consider printing two pages per page (you should find the option in your printer settings).
Get Your Free Valentine’s Day Word Scrambles
Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter. Once you confirm, you’ll receive an email with the link to the word scramble puzzles. If you are already confirmed, simply enter your email address below, and you will receive an email with the link.
More Valentine’s Day Printables
Check out these other fun options for Valentine’s Day: