We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Get your crayons and pencils moving while practicing pre-writing skills with this free set of St. Patrick’s Day Number Tracing Worksheets.
What Are the Benefits of Tracing for Preschoolers?
Tracing lines can help develop multiple skills for your preschool students. In addition to building fine motor readiness, tracing also develops other essential skills.
Tracing can do the following for your student:
- Refines pre-writing skills
- Builds hand-eye coordination
- Increases concentration and focus
- Encourages drawing and creativity
- Promotes confidence
What’s Included in the St. Patrick’s Day Number Tracing Worksheets?
The number tracing pages have a variety of fine motor activities for your student.
- Coloring the Number Word
- Tracing the Numbers
- Coloring the correct number of gold coins in the leprechaun’s pot
- Tracing the Number Words
Additionally, your student could color the shamrocks and the leprechaun kids on each page.
Preparing the Number Tracing Worksheets
These number tracing pages are easy to use; no prep is required!
- Print the pages.
- Give your student crayons, markers, and a pencil. If your student doesn’t have a proper pincher grip, consider breaking the crayon. This will insure proper grip.
- Show your student how to complete the activities on the page.
- We recommend using one tracing page per week as you introduce numbers. If you are simply reviewing numbers, you could use one per day.
Grab Your Set of Preschool Tracing Pages
Simply click on the image below to grab your free set of printable St. Patrick’s Day Number Tracing Worksheets.
More Saint Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschool and Kindergarten
Are you preparing a Saint Patrick’s Day themed unit for your early learners? Try these resources: