We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
If you are looking for something quick, cute, and easy for Halloween, try our printable Halloween craft for kids. It’s a great way to celebrate the season with just a few craft supplies.
Supplies Needed for the Printable Halloween Craft
To create this 3D Halloween scene, you’ll need some basic craft supplies:
- markers or crayons (or even paint and glitter, if you are brave)
How to Assemble the Easy Halloween Craft for Kids
- Print off the three pages of the this coloring scene on to white cardstock: foreground, middle ground, and background.
- Color all three sections. Your student will get to color tons of Halloween things: a spider, a skull, a cat, a bat, pumpkins, ghosts, a haunted house, and more!
- Carefully trim off all the grey areas (grey dotted lines indicate where to cut).
- Fold the side flaps forwards or backwards as indicated and read the instructions on each flap for info on where to glue each one. You will work in alphabetical order to attach the flaps.
- The completed scene will be able to stand on its own. This is a great way to add some holiday spark to your classroom or home. Your student could also gift it to a friend or family member.
Get Your Free Halloween Coloring Craft
Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below in order to have the fun Halloween craft for kids delivered directly to your inbox.
More Halloween Printables
Kids love learning with games and hands-on activities. If you need more ideas, try some of our other Halloween printables to create a fun (and spooky!) learning adventure for your kids.