We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
When it’s the season in which all moms are searching for ideas and trying to fill those winter break days with some fun projects, you might need this holiday activity for your arsenal.
Grab this free Printable Christmas Craft and let your kids create some fun holiday decor.
What’s Included in the Printable Christmas Craft Download?
The file includes eight different three dimensional decorations for your kids to craft.
Your kids will be able to craft these characters with the printable templates:
- A Snowman
- A Penguin
- A Reindeer
- An Elf
- An Angel
- A Gingerbread Cookie
- A Nutcracker
How to Create the Christmas Craft for Kids
The instructions are included on each page of the printable.
- Gather the supplies you’ll need for this craft: crayons (markers or colored pencils), scissors, and a glue stick.
- Print the holiday foldables.
- Choose one of the characters, and color it.
- Cut out the foldable using the black and white dotted lines. (There are a few spots that your student will not want to cut such as the elf’s ears and the angel’s halo.)
- Fold along the red and black dotted lines.
- Use a glue stick to spread glue on the tabs.
- Fold all the triangle sides into a pyramid shape, using the tabs to glue the sides together.
If you want, encourage your kids to make these for friends and family members; they are a great way to add some holiday cheer!
Printable Christmas Craft Samples
I like to see finished products in order to help me know what I’m supposed to be doing along the way. I’ve included a few more photos in case any of you are like me and need more visual samples.
Download Your Free Printable Christmas Craft for Kids
Simply click on the link below to grab your freebie.
More Free Christmas Printables for Your Kids
Check out these other holiday printable activities for your kids: