We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Are you looking for a quick, cute, and easy Christmas craft for your kids? Try this printable Christmas activity! After you download the file, your kids will color, cut, and paste to create a 3D Christmas Eve scene.
Supplies Needed for the Printable Christmas Activity
To create this 3D Christmas scene, you’ll need some basic craft supplies:
- markers or crayons (or even paint and glitter, if you are brave)
That’s it! Simple and easy.
How to Assemble the Free Christmas Coloring Craft for Kids
- Print off the three pages of the this coloring scene on to white cardstock: foreground, middle ground, and background.
- Color all three sections. Your student will get to color tons of Christmas things: Santa, reindeer, a Christmas tree, toys, a house, a stocking, a wreath, and more!
- Carefully trim off all the grey areas (grey dotted lines indicate where to cut).
- Fold the side flaps forwards or backwards as indicated and read the instructions on each flap for info on where to glue each one. You will work in alphabetical order to attach the flaps.
- The completed scene will be able to stand on its own. This is a great way to add some holiday cheer to your classroom or home. Your student could also gift this craft to a friend or family member.
Get Your Free Printable Christmas Craft
Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below in order to have the Christmas coloring craft for kids delivered directly to your inbox.
More Free Printable Christmas Activities for Kids
Are you looking for more holiday fun? Try some of these activities, printables, and worksheets!
- Preschool and Kindergarten Christmas Printables
- Christmas Word Scrambles
- Printable Christmas Craft for Kids
- Christmas Bucket List Printables
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Games