We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Young Mark spends a busy, noisy day helping out at Gram’s seaside hot dog stand. After the last customer is served and the grill is scrubbed to a silvery shine, Mark sails off with Gram for a promised surprise, and finds a nighttime sea full of shimmering moonjellies.from Night of the Moonjellies at amazon.com
This story serves as the base for a variety of learning opportunities. Dive into our set of Night of the Moonjellies printables and get started.
Night of the Moonjellies Lapbook Printables
This file includes the following lapbook mini-books and printable activities based on the book Night of the Moonjellies by Mark Shasha:
- Where Are the New England States? Notebook Page
- New England States Tab Book
- Owning a Business Side by Side Book
- Make Your Own Menu Activity
- Printable Guest Checks
- Italics 3/4 Book
- Night of the Moonjellies Copywork Page
- Senses at the Sea Flap Book
- Ocean Animal Riddles Book
- Night of the Moonjellies Story Problems
- Aquarium Scavenger Hunt Page
- Night of the Moonjellies File Folder Game
How to Get Started with the Night of the Moonjellies Printables
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Night of the Moonjellies Lapbook:
- Buy a copy of the book, Night of the Moonjellies, or grab one from your local library.
- Choose and print the lapbook mini-books and printables you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of literature-based learning with your student.
Download Your Free Night of the Moonjellies Printables
Simply click on the image below to grab the free Night of the Moonjellies printables.
More Resources for Ocean Animals
After reading Night of the Moonjellies, your student may want to learn more about these unique and wonderful creatures with our Jellyfish Lapbook.
Here are a few more fascinating sea creatures to explore.