We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Here at Homeschool Share, we have Alphabet Lapbooks for every letter of the alphabet.
Use our Letter R Lapbook to teach lowercase r, uppercase R, and the sound letter R makes.
Thanks to Lori Sloan, Jacquelyn Binger, Robin Diedrichs, and Kelly Cooper for helping with the Letter R alphabet lapbooks and printables.
How to Use These Letter R Lapbook Printables
You can use the Letter R lapbook printables in a variety of ways:
- You can use them as part of an Alphabet Interactive Notebook.
- You can use one mini-book to help your student learn the letter R.
- You can use several of the mini-books to create a Letter R Lapbook.
Letter R Lapbook Mini-books
The Letter R file includes a variety of mini-books:
- Big Letter R for coloring, cutting, and pasting images (images include rain, raccoon, ring, and robot)
- My Letter R Book (includes rocket, rain, and robot)
- Finding R Simple Fold Book
- Looking for Letter R Simple Fold Book
- My Rr Art Book
- “Row Your Boat” Nursery Rhyme
- R is for Rainbow
- My Red Rocket Art Activity
How to Get Started with Your Letter R Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Letter R Lapbook.
- Look through the Letter R lapbook file and determine how you want to use the printables.
- Print the Letter R mini-books.
- Get started with learning about the Letter R.
Download Your Letter R Lapbook Printables
Simply click the image below to grab your free Letter R Lapbook.
More Resources for Learning the Alphabet
R is for Rabbit! Learn more about the rabbits and pets with this lapbook. You could add the rabbit rhymes and songs to your Letter R Alphabet Lapbook.
Work on fine motor skills and learning the alphabet at the same time with these Animal Alphabet Playdough Mats.
You can also reinforce the alphabet with these ABC Lacing Cards.