We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
What is forgiveness? Forgiveness is the action and process of forgiving someone; to release feelings of resentment toward a person who hurt you.
Grab our Forgiveness Lapbook and start learning about this important character quality.
Forgiveness Lapbook Mini-books
These mini-books are included in the free Forgiveness Lapbook.
1. Definition File Folder
Use this file folder to record a definition of forgiveness.
2. Matthew 18 Flap Book
Jesus’ gives us a tall order for forgiveness! Read the verses and discuss them with your child. Complete the answers.
3. People in the Bible Who Demonstrated Forgiveness
Learn about Joseph and Steven and write about them in the matchbooks. How did they demonstrate forgiveness?
4. Forgiveness Word Search
Discuss the words related to forgiveness. Find the words in the word search.
5. Forgiveness Bible Verse Cards
Read through the Bible verses about forgiveness. Discuss them. Print the cards and store in the pocket. If desired, use the cards for copywork. Copywork stationery has been provided for your student.
Forgiveness Book List
Learn more about forgiveness with these picture books. Read and discuss how the characters displayed (or did not display) the character quality of forgiveness.
- Under the Lemon Moon by Edith Hope Fine
- A Pair of Red Clogs by Masako Matsuno
- Lilly’s Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes
- The Parrot Tico Tango by Anna Witte (find a free unit study for this book here)
- Chicken Sunday by Patricia Polacco (find a free unit study for this book here)
How to Get Started with Your Forgiveness Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Forgiveness Lapbook.
- Print the Forgiveness Lapbook.
- Choose and prepare the lapbook mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of learning and practicing forgiveness.
Get Your Free Forgiveness Lapbook
Simply click the image below to access your free Forgiveness Lapbook.
Additional Character Building Lapbooks
Check out our nine other character building lapbooks: