We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Reinforce learning shapes and practice fine motor skills at the same time with this pack of easy printable mazes.
Your preschool or kindergarten student will love helping the snowman find his hat as she works her way through the easy mazes. The pompom on the hat at the end of the maze is the same shape as the snowman’s face.
Benefits of the Snowman Shape Mazes
This set of mazes provides many benefits for your preschool or kindergarten student.
- Mazes improve executive function skills such as planning and brainstorming as your student determines how to solve the maze.
- The shape mazes will also boost fine motor skills as your student colors or traces through the path of the maze. Coloring the shape over and over again will help your student remember the shape.
- Additionally, mazes require your student to use her eyes to find possible solutions. This will help build the visual motor skill of scanning which your student will use in the future for reading and writing.
- Mazes also boost student confidence. When a student completes the puzzle, she can take pride in a job well done.
What’s Included in This Set of Easy Printable Mazes?
This set of shape mazes includes one maze for each of the following shapes:
How to Use the Easy Printable Mazes
This set of Snowman Shape Mazes is simple to use.
- Print the maze pages.
- Give your student a crayon.
- If desired, introduce or review the name of the shape on the maze printable.
- Show your student how to follow the shape through the maze to help the snowman find his hat.
- If you want, laminate the mazes or put them in a dry erase pocket so that they can be used again and again. If you choose this option, give your student a dry erase marker to complete the shape mazes.
Get Your Set of Snowman Shape Mazes
Simply click on the image below to snag your free printable Snowman Shape Mazes.
Shapes Theme Preschool Activities
Are you looking for more easy math activities for your kids or students? Try some of these.