We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Students roar for dinosaurs–such a fun topic to explore. Snag our free Dinosaur Dramatic Play Printables and help your students learn all about these giant reptiles from long ago.
Dinosaur Dramatic Play Benefits
Why should you create a dinosaur dramatic play area for your preschool and kindergarten students? Because it is brain-building!
Pretend play is beneficial for your student because it promotes:
- creativity and imagination
- fine motor skills
- gross motor skills
- social development
- language and communication skills
- problem-solving abilities
- teamwork and cooperative play
Dinosaur Museum Dramatic Play Signs and Badges
This set of free printables includes a variety of signs to help your turn your classroom or play room into a dinosaur museum.
- Open Sign
- Closed Sign
- Museum Hours (if you laminate, students can determine hours and add them with a dry erase marker)
- Badges include Curator, Archivist, and Tour Guide
- Observation Window
- Souvenir Shop
- Discovery Lab
- Fossils Exhibit Sign
- Dinosaurs Exhibit Sign
- Please Do Not Touch the Dinosaur Exhibits Poster
Dinosaur Posters for Dinosaur Exhibit
Use these posters (and possibly a set of plastic dinosaurs) to create a dinosaur exhibit for the dinosaur museum.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
Fossils Posters for Fossils Exhibit
Hang these posters together along with “fossil” samples for a fossils exhibit at the dinosaur museum.
Other Dinosaur Museum Pretend Play Printables
This set of printables includes a few more fun things for your students to use as they create a pretend play dinosaur museum.
- Dinosaur Museum Tickets
- Fossil Sample Forms
Students can create fossils with Playdough or clay and add the forms for a display.
Props for Your Dinosaur Dramatic Play Museum
Here are a few props to consider adding to your dinosaur dramatic play area.
- Dinosaur Play Set
- Tri-fold Boards for Displays
- Dinosaur Fossil Skeleton Puzzles
- Sand and Shovels (use a baby pool to create a Dinosaur Dig or Discovery Lab area)
- Magnifying Glass (for Discovery Lab)
- Ruler or Measuring Tape (to measure the fossils or items in your dig area)
- Paintbrushes (to dust off fossils)
- Playdough and Clay (for students to create fossils)
Download Your Free Dinosaur Pretend Play Printables
Get your free set of dramatic play printables when you subscribe to the newsletter u sing the form below.
More Dinosaur Printables for Your Students
If your kids enjoy this set of pretend play printables, consider snagging some of our other dinosaur resources.