We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
What is dependability? Dependability is the quality of being trustworthy and reliable.
Grab our Dependability Lapbook and start learning about this important character quality.
Dependability Lapbook Mini-books
These mini-books are included in the free Dependability Lapbook.
1. Definition File Folder
Use this file folder to record a definition of dependability.
2. Parable of the Talents Flap Books
Write the answers to the questions under the flaps.
3. Dependability Who’s Who?
Read through and discuss the scenarios. Have your student sort them into pockets. Who was dependable? Who was not?
4. A Dependable Man/Woman Matchbooks
Learn more about these dependable Bible characters and write what you learn in the matchbooks.
5. Dependability Word Search
Discuss the dependability-related words and find them in the word search.
6. Bible Verse Cards
Read through the Bible verses about dependability. Print the cards and store in the pocket. If desired, use the cards for copywork. Copywork stationery has been provided.
Dependability Book List
Learn more about dependability with these picture books. Read and discuss how the characters displayed (or did not display) the character quality of dependability.
- Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss
- Fritz and the Beautiful Horses by Jan Brett (find our free unit study and lapbook here)
- A Sick Day for Amos McGee by Philip C. Stead
- The Little Red Lighthouse and the Great Gray Bridge by Hildegarde H. Swift
- The Emperor’s Egg by Martin Jenkins
How to Get Started with Your Dependability Lapbook
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the Dependability Lapbook.
- Print the Dependablity Lapbook.
- Choose and prepare the lapbook mini-books you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of learning and practicing dependability.
Get Your Free Dependability Lapbook
Simply click the image below to access your free Dependability Lapbook.
Additional Character Building Lapbooks
Check out our nine other character building lapbooks: