We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Are you building a bear theme for your preschool or kindergarten students? Grab this set of Bear Counting Clip Cards and create a fun hands-on math activity for your kids.
What’s Included in the Bear Counting Clip Cards Set?
This count and clip card set includes 16 printable cards:
- Four of the cards ask the student to compare, “Which one has less?”
- Four of the cards ask the student to compare, “Which one has more?”
- Eight of the cards ask the student to count to a specific number.
The cards include answers on the back. This allows students to check their own answers and receive immediate feedback.
How to Use the Bear Count and Clip Cards
This set of counting clip cards is simple to use.
- Cut out the cards. Fold on the dotted line to hide the answer (on the back of the card). If desired, glue the strip down.
- After you assemble the cards, laminate for durability.
- Show student how to use the clip cards by determining more, less, or the right quantity. Student should place a clip on the card with her answer.
- Student can turn over the card to check her own work. If she didn’t get it right on the first try, encourage her to count again.
Extend the Learning with More Math Concepts
Once your student masters the Bear and Bees Count and Clip Cards, try some of these ideas:
- When comparing which bear has less, ask your student, “How many less bees are there?”
- When comparing which bear has more, ask your student, “How many more bees are there?
- Ask your student to count all of the bees on the card. “How many bees are there altogether?”
- Bears and bees love honey. Consider making a recipe together using honey and use math as you measure and add ingredients.
Download the Bears Counting Clip Cards
Simply click on the image below to snag your free set of printable count and clip cards.
More Bear Themed Printables
Find more resources to build your bear theme.