We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
It rumbles. It grumbles. What is going to happen next? It erupts! Enjoy an explosion of science learning activities with our set of free Volcano Worksheets.
What’s Included in the Volcano Worksheets?
You’ll find a variety of activity pages and worksheets in the Volcano Notebook Pages. You can use these pages as an independent project for your student, or you can add them to a volcano unit study.
- My Volcano Notebook Cover Page
- Volcano Information Page
- Diagram of a Volcano Activity Page
- Volcano Word Search
- Volcano Types Information Page
- Volcano New Words
- My Volcano Research Journal (use this page for general volcano research)
- Volcano Research Notebook Page (use this page to research one specific volcano)
- All About Volcanoes Notebook Page
- My Volcano Experiment Lab Sheet
Your student will need to research in order to complete the notebook pages. You can check out a variety of books about volcanoes at your local library, or you can use reliable websites.
Here are a few recommended websites for your volcano research:
- Explosive Volcano Facts (National Geographic Kids)
- What Are Volcanoes? (Time for Kids)
- Volcano Facts
If your student would like to take a deep dive into learning about volcanoes, consider using our Volcano Lapbook.
How to Get Started with the Printable Volcano Worksheets
- Print the pages you think will interest your student.
- Grab some books from the library or show your student how to use reliable websites for research.
- Let your student complete the pages.
- Three-hole punch the pages and add them to a folder or binder to create a Volcano Notebook, a portfolio your student will be proud to display and show off!
Grab Your Free Set of Volcano Printables
Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below to get your free set of Volcano Printables.
Learn More About Volcanoes with These Printables and Activities
If your student would like to learn more, or if you are building a volcano unit study, try some of these additional volcano resources.