We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
These printables were designed to compliment the book, The Salamander Room by Anne Mazer.
A boy finds a salamander in the woods and imagines the many things he can do to turn his room into a perfect salamander home.
My youngest son loved this fantastic story so much; it definitely planted some seeds that took root, and we found ourselves (many times) in the woods looking for (and finding) salamanders. Read the delightful book to your kids and enjoy the The Salamander Room printables and activities together.
Thanks to Tamara, Ginger A, and Candace Crabtree for collaborating with me to create this The Salamander Room printable pack.
The Salamander Room Printable Activities
The Salamander Room printable pack includes these mini-books and activity pages:
- Five Fast Facts About Salamanders Activity Page
- Salamander Life Cycle Flap Book
- Animal Habitat Accordion Book
- Animal Classification Clipboards
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Activity Page
- What Is an Insect? Activity Page
- Who Is Who? (finding insects) Activity Page
- Insect Fun Facts Pocket & Cards
- Salamander Room Story Problem Activity Pages
The Salamander Room printable pack also includes these activity ideas:
- How to Make Clay Salamanders
- How to Make a Salamander Room (ideas for artificial and organic habitats)
- Egg Carton Nature Walk
- Create an Insect Activity
- Recipe: Buggy Parfaits
- Creative Writing Story Activity
How to Get Started with Your The Salamander Room Printables
Follow these simple instructions to get started with the The Salamander Room printables.
- Buy or borrow The Salamander Room by Anne Mazer.
- Choose and prepare the printables and activities you want to use with your student.
- Enjoy a week of reading and learning with The Salamander Room.
Get Your Free The Salamander Room Printables
Simply click on the image below to grab your free The Salamander Room printables and activity ideas.