We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Teach your early learner how to color and cut with these six pages of playful winter penguins. Your student will love coloring the penguins and then cutting around the dotted lines.
So grab the Penguin Cutting Pages and help your student develop scissor skills.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Penguin Cutting Pages?
When your student practices cutting, he is learning more than just how to use scissors. Your student experiences multiple benefits.
- Learning to use scissors helps a child develop focus as they look at the paper and determine where to cut.
- Scissor skills work and strengthen a child’s hand muscles.
- Using scissors builds fine motor muscles that will be used for other tasks such as handwriting.
- Scissor skills boost two-handed coordination.
- When your student finishes a cutting page, he will develop confidence that he can complete a task.
What’s Included in the Penguin Cutting Pages?
This set of Penguin Cutting Pages includes six adorable penguin cut and color activities.
- Two Penguins Ice Skating
- A Dancing Penguin
- A Penguin in a Winter Sweater
- A Penguin with a Balloon
- A Penguin with Earmuffs
How to Use the Cut and Color Pages
- Print the cutting pages.
- Let your student choose one.
- Encourage your student to color the picture.
- Encourage your student to cut out the picture, using the lines provided.
- Don’t worry about perfection, especially if your student hasn’t mastered the skill of cutting yet.
If desired, let your student glue the penguin cut-out to a piece of construction paper and give the art away to an aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, or friend!
Grab Your Set of Free Cutting Pages
Simply click on the image below to get your free set of cutting pages.
More Penguin Printables for Your Polar Animal Theme
Are you looking for more penguin themed printables for your preschool or kindergarten student? Try these!