We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
It’s time to get your crayons and your pencils moving with this set of flower themed number tracing worksheets 1-10.
This set is perfect of number tracing sheets for spring or for building your flower or garden themed centers and activities.
Benefits of the Flower Number Tracing Worksheets
The number tracing pages are a great way to introduce or review numbers 1-10.
Your student will see how the number is spelled. Your student will have the opportunity to practice writing the number and the number word. Your student can also count leaves and flowers.
What Activities Are Included on the Number Tracing Worksheets?
Each tracing worksheet has a variety of fine motor activities for your student.
- Coloring the Number Word
- Coloring the Number
- Tracing Numbers on the Page
- Counting and Coloring Flowers in the Ten Frame
- Counting and Coloring Leaves
- Tracing the Number Words
Additionally, your student could color other images on the page.
How to Use the Flower Numbers Printable Worksheets
These number tracing pages are easy to use; no prep is required!
- Print the pages.
- Give your student crayons, markers, and a pencil. If your student doesn’t have a proper pincher grip, consider breaking the crayon. This will insure proper grip.
- Show your student how to complete the activities on the page.
- We recommend using one tracing page per week as you introduce numbers. If you are reviewing numbers, you could use one per day.
Grab Your Free Set of Number Tracing Worksheets 1-10
Simply click on the image below to snag your set of free flower themed number tracing worksheets.
More Garden Themed Printables for Preschool and Kindergarten
If you are building a garden or flower theme, check out these other printables for your preschool and kindergarten students.