We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Give your preschooler some hands-on fun with these Garden Cutting Practice Pages; they will love coloring and cutting out fruits, veggies, and flowers.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Garden Cutting Pages?
When your student practices cutting, she is learning more than just how to use scissors. Your student experiences multiple benefits.
- Learning to use scissors helps a child develop focus as they look at the paper and determine where to cut.
- Scissor skills work and strengthen a child’s hand muscles.
- Using scissors builds fine motor muscles that will be used for other tasks such as handwriting.
- Scissor skills boost two-handed coordination.
- When your student finishes a cutting page, she will develop confidence that she can complete a task.
What’s Included in the Garden Cutting Practice Pages?
This set of Garden Cutting Practice Pages includes nine different cut and color activities.
- Carrot Cutting Page
- Pepper Cutting Page
- Tomato Cutting Page
- Onion Cutting Page
- Broccoli Cutting Page
- Watermelon Cutting Page
- Strawberry Cutting Page
- Flower Basket Cutting Page
- Flower Craft (Color, cut, and glue to a piece of paper.)
How to Use the Garden Cut and Color Pages
This set of cutting practice pages is easy to use.
- Print the cutting pages.
- Let your student choose one.
- Encourage your student to color the picture.
- Encourage your student to cut out the picture, using the lines provided.
- Don’t worry about perfection, especially if your student hasn’t mastered the skill of cutting yet.
If desired, let your student glue the garden item to a piece of construction paper and give the art away to an aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, or friend!
Grab Your Set of Free Printable Cutting Pages
Simply click on the image below to grab your free set of cutting pages.
More Garden Printables for Your Early Learner
If you are looking for more garden activities and printables try our Garden Theme for Preschool and Kindergarten page.