We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
It’s time to get your crayons and your pencils moving with this set of Post Office themed number tracing pages.
This set is great for a Post Office theme for preschool (or kindergarten). You could also use this set as a part of your Valentine’s Day activities or centers.
Benefits of the Tracing Numbers Activity Pages
The number tracing pages are a great way to introduce or review numbers 1-10.
Your student will see how the number is spelled. Your student will have the opportunity to practice writing the number and the number word. Your student can also count envelopes in the mail bucket and count the stamps on the ten frame.
What Activities Are Included on the Post Office Number Tracing Pages?
The number tracing pages have a variety of fine motor activities for your student.
- Coloring the Number Word
- Tracing the Numbers
- Coloring Letters in the Mail Bucket
- Coloring the Correct Number of Stamps
- Tracing the Number Words
Additionally, your student could color the other images on the page.
How to Use the Post Office Numbers Activity Pages
These tracing pages are easy to use; no prep is required!
- Print the pages.
- Give your student crayons, markers, and a pencil. If your student doesn’t have a proper pincher grip, consider breaking the crayon. This will insure proper grip.
- Show your student how to complete the activities on the page.
- We recommend using one tracing page per week as you introduce numbers. If you are reviewing numbers, you could use one per day.
Grab Your Free Set of Post Office Number Tracing Pages
Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below to grab your free set of number tracing pages.
More Post Office Theme Printables
If you are building a post office theme, check out these printables for your preschool and kindergarten students.