We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. This won’t cost you anything, but it helps us to keep the site running. Thanks for your support.
Are you looking for a number tracing for preschool activity? Grab your crayons and pencils and practice fine motor skills with this set of Gingerbread Number Tracing Pages.
This set is great for the holiday season; it is also fantastic for building your gingerbread themed centers and activities.
Benefits of the Number Tracing for Preschoolers
The number tracing pages are a great way to introduce or review numbers 1-10.
Your student will see how the number is spelled. Your student will have the opportunity to practice writing the number and the number word. Your student can also count peppermint candies and gingerbread men.
What Activities Are Included on the Number Tracing for Preschool Pages?
The number tracing pages have a variety of fine motor activities for your student.
- Coloring the Number Word
- Tracing the Numbers
- Counting and Coloring Peppermint Candies
- Counting and Coloring Gingerbread Men
- Color the Number Outlines
- Tracing the Number Words
Additionally, your student could color the other gingerbread men on the page.
How to Use the Gingerbread Numbers Activity Pages
These number tracing pages are easy to use; no prep is required!
- Print the pages.
- Give your student crayons, markers, and a pencil. If your student doesn’t have a proper pincher grip, consider breaking the crayon. This will insure proper grip.
- Show your student how to complete the activities on the page.
- We recommend using one tracing page per week as you introduce numbers. If you are reviewing numbers, you could use one per day.
Grab Your Free Set of Gingerbread Number Tracing Pages
Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below to snag your set of Gingerbread Number Tracing Pages.
More Gingerbread Theme Printables
If you are building a gingerbread theme, check out these other printables for your preschool and kindergarten students.
Grab a free set of Gingerbread Man Popsicle Puppets here.